Business Development Manager - Milwaukee...
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION BENEFITS SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS
At Atterro we pride ourselves on 5 foundational pillars that have kept our organization over 30 years strong. As an ENTERPRISE, we are one company, with one goal, working together every day. We always keep in mind quality and speed as we EXECUTE our daily tasks. The way we ENGAGE all three sets of clients our associates, our customers, and our talent is unmatched in the market. As a leader in the staffing industry, our associates bring their EDGE to work everyday to add knowledge, come up with new ideas, and continue to be innovative. At Atterro, we bring our ENERGY to work each day, striving to go beyond talent, customer, and personal expectations.
As a Business Development Manager, you must be dedicated and driven to succeed with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment in which your performance is regularly measured. It is also important that you have excellent people skills and the ability to build strong and lasting client relationships.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
Specific qualifications for the Business Development Manager role include:
- Sustain and increase Atterro's customer base by completing cold calls, engaging in a discovery conversations, and providing long-term value added services to qualified customers.
- Ensure regular contact with top 25 client contact list.
- Maintain personal SAS (Sales Activity System), including tracking business meetings, contact activity, activity on Named Account list, etc.
- Use SAS to measure sales activities and objectives to ensure that business goals are met for revenue, gross margin, profit margin and market share.
- Create and present proposals that include cost analysis and pricing structures consistent with Atterro's business plan.
- Act as business consultant to customers by providing valuable information regarding industry and market trends.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the business environment within the territory and surrounding area.
- Gain competitive intelligence by gathering information about competitor's pay rates, bill rates, services or other business practices as a means to increase market share.
- Interact daily with operations team to ensure a clear understanding of the customer's expectations and coordinate meetings between customers and operations group.
Mandatory qualification include a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent; a minimum 1-2 years experience with outside/inside sales.
Preferred qualifications include a bachelor's degree; a proven track record of high activity and sales results; the ability to demonstrate consistent acquisition of new business in a prior sales role; creative problem-solving skills; the flexibility to manage shifting priorities; a proven track record in business-to-business sales is strongly preferred.