Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCAPTIVATE is North America's leading location-based digital video network reaching millions of professionals throughout the day. We connect viewers to the world outside their office by delivering valuable information and entertainment. Utilizing multiple touchpoints including elevator screens, mobile & desktop to influence personal and professional purchase decisions, we maintain a 90% engagement rate among a quality, hard-to-reach audience of 12 million unique viewers every month.
JOB SUMMARY: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As a Business DevelopmentManager, you interface with commercial real estate owners and managers to sell Captivate's best-in-class media & communications solution. You will prospect, initiate and close sales opportunities in a defined sales territory. Some regional travel will be required.
* Develop a business plan and sales strategy for assigned territories that executes against a high-revenue growth imperative
* Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
* Develop and maintain outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
* Plan and execute against a revenue target for a portfolio of clients and prospects
* Collaborate with our Network Operations Team to coordinate the deployment of new systems
* 5-8years of strategic selling experience that includes getting senior level meetings within client accounts
* A Bachelor's degree, Masters will be a plus
* Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* A demonstrated ability to manage sophisticated B2B relationships
* A willingness to travel and work on a high performing team of business development professionals
* The successful candidate will have a clear track record of excellence in several categories including:
* A strong passion for developing new business
* A demonstrated ability to understand people and communicate clearly
* Resilience and strength of character: the determination to take risks and overcome failures
* Teamwork and professionalism
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT CAPTIVATE:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you!