Business Development Manager 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Services/Aircond, is the largest commercial and industrial heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning ( HVAC) service company in the Southeast. For more than 70 years, Aircond has designed and delivered comprehensive HVAC solutions to businesses seeking to enhance their productivity and efficiency. Guided by three generations of family leadership, today Aircond delivers a full spectrum of facility services to single and multi-site clients, from HVAC service to complete operations and maintenance solutions.
Business Development Manager
EMCOR Services Aircond is seeking a motivated and high energy sales representative to join our Eastern North Carolina Team. Based in our Raleigh, NC office, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter with previous experience in proactive sales. The Business Development Manager will be able to work independently and as part of a dynamic team. This position reports to the Carolina's General Manager, Service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sell maintenance service agreements to new customer prospects.
* Prospect for new clients through effective networking, cold calling and other means. Identify potential clients and key decision makers within a target organization. Sell customized maintenance solutions to the highest level decision makers within targeted organizations.
* Cold call within your assigned market, territory or niche. Aggressively seek out new business opportunities.
* Schedule face to face meetings with key decision makers in target organizations. Begin to build rapport with these individuals.
* Ferret out prospective new and existing client needs, prepare and present solutions designed to address their needs.
* Perform equipment surveys and pricing estimates using approved company software. In partnership with Sales Manager/General Manager plan, prepare and present client proposals, presentations and/or quotes to prospective new or existing clients.
* Forecast sales targets; work to achieve sales goals. Ensure you maintain a constant funnel of sales activity and potential opportunities.
* Identify opportunities for campaigns, services or distribution channels which may lead to sales opportunities.
* Actively participate in pricing the solution and/or service.
* Attend industry functions sponsored by professional associations such as BOMA, IFMA or Chamber of Commerce. Regularly attend meetings, events, conferences, symposium, etc.
* Submit weekly sales activity report to Sales Manager and/or General Manager as requested, expected and needed. Update report to reflect any changes. Ensure all sales data is entered in company s CRM system.
* Meet and/or achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goal.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and physically able to survey equipment at job sites. Must be able to perform work outdoors in year round weather conditions while surveying equipment.
This position works in a typical office environment. Work also includes standing, walking and climbing at customer locations as needed. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Proper use of Personal Protection Equipment ( PPE) required while performing certain tasks.
* Bachelor s degree preferred with a minimum of three ( 3) years of self-generated direct sales experience. Equivalent, demonstrated selling experience may also be considered in lieu of degree. Experience in the HVAC industry preferred but not required if candidate has proven success in generating new business in the industries they serve.
* Strategic Selling Skills
* Executive Level Sales Experience ( financial Sale)
* Proven Consultative Selling Skills
* Proven Negotiation Skills
* Exceptional Listening, Writing and Presentation Skills
* Proven Cold Call Prospecting Experience
* Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Customer Resource Management ( CRM) Systems, Strong Internet Search Capabilities
* Ability To Work Within Strong Teams To Support Overall Company Objectives
* Strong Adherence To Company Safety Goals; Must Embrace Company Safety Culture
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled Click here to view job online