Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
LOCATION: RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NORTH CAROLINA
Experienced (3 to 7 years) IT staffing sales business developmentmanager sought to lead organisation into new client opportunities. Candidate should be an individual contributor to grow his/her own book of business but be able to build out and manage a team of producers in the future. The right person for this job should be high performing and strong contributor with the existing team to grow the business beyond its current capacity.
* Use proven business development skills and technical background to develop and grow own client base by marketing services for contract (staff augmentation) and/or full-time staffing solutions across local, regional and national markets.
* Present to senior-level executives for the purpose of promoting the company's services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
* Solidify company outreach through consistent participation in networking organisations and events on a frequent and consistent basis.
* Travel approximately 1/3 time.
* Prepare weekly sales and pipeline report.
* Work closely with our consultants/management and ensure we provide outstanding customer service to clients.
* Client focused and committed to continuous self-improvement.
* Minimum 3-7 years of IT Staffing or related staffing or technology industry experience.
* Good knowledge of IT Technical skills and a high level understanding of IT concepts.
* Ability to work independently but still be a team player; positive attitude, driven, coach-able and an entrepreneurial spirit are desired traits.
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills to effectively engage busy IT hiring managers.
* Computer proficiency: MS Office and CRM (Zoho preferred).
* Bachelor's degree, BS or BBA preferred.