Business Development Manager (Recruitment)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
LOCATION: REDMOND, WA
We are adding a full time Account manager with Technical Recruitment background for our team. This role is for a successful account manager with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for an professional account manager who has experience with information technology staffing and recruiting. This role will be responsible for building and expanding of business, managing existing accounts for IT recruitment, search talent with local IT network, developing long-standing relationships with clients, local IT talent and ensuring successful placements.
There is an opportunity to be a key leader and contributor, as well as offering wide open career growth possibility!
We are looking for a dynamic, highly self-motivated Account Manager to develop and expand our customer base in the Pacific North West area. In this position you will be responsible to create and maintain positive working relationships with our client companies. This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills, and a highly driven, self-motivated individual that is upbeat and service oriented.
RESPONSIBILITIES project managers - build relationships and grasp information on projects. Attempt to get on project specific accounts.
* Experience developing weekly/monthly reports and delivering data and analysis
* Should be able to take ownership of their work and run their desk.
* Ability to confidently and effectively communicate at all levels with clients.
* Should be able to create marketing materials, coordinate technical screenings and prepare resumes as needed
* Good at connecting on social media and via email, but even better at picking up the phone and making things happen.