Business Development Manager 8/28/2016
San Bruno, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
* Walmart Marketplace is looking for a business development manager to prospect, manage, and close sellers in the business development pipeline.
* This person will be responsible for cold calling prospective sellers, communicating the value of why Walmart Marketplace, and updating Salesforce with seller data and manage their seller acquisition pipeline.
* Strong communication skills are a must as well as an orientation to customer service and sales.
* The ideal candidate will have an outstanding attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in order to focus on the activities that have the most impact and ensure all deadlines are adhered to.
* The Business Development manager will collaborate closely and assist the business development team.
* This person should be self-motivated and highly entrepreneurial, with a passion for chasing impactful business opportunities.
* This person will be expected to
drive the Walmart values and embody the business in a positive light at all times.
* Bachelor's degree and 4-6 years related experience
* Sales and/or business development experience in a fast growth environment
* Ability to close deals and meet/exceed sales quota
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
* Ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style
* Strong general business knowledge base
* Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
* Positive, upbeat, can-do attitude
* Customer-first mind set
* May include occasional travel to industry conferences