Business Development Manager 8/16/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COBHAM is seeking a Business DevelopmentManager that will grow the Micro-Electronic Solutions business in the Electronic Warfare market. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
* Develop marketing plans to promote company capabilities in the EW market.
* Develop and communicate effective capabilities presentations to promote MES EW products including Integrated Antenna electronics, converters, preselection, RF distribution, and Integrated RF Transceivers.
* Develop capture plans and associated action plans in support of short and long range pipeline development.
* Support Product Line efforts to develop winning strategies on EW opportunities that create differentiated proposals.
* Work with customer engineering personnel in conjunction with MES engineers to shape our technical offering to meet customer needs.
* Evaluate sales opportunities for attractive ROI, strategic roadmap, and technical fit.
* Support Account Management efforts to develop and close on opportunities in their individual accounts.
* Develop market intelligence information, including competitive analysis, to improve the MES competitive position in the EW market.
* Lead technical roadmap development for EW products and sub markets to promote wise and effective use of MES Private Venture (PV/R&D) funds to position the company for future growth.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 10 years of experience working on EW systems.
* Experience with executive level communication and contact and leading teams.
* Experience working autonomously.
* In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* A natural communicator and influencer, using such strengths in often difficult and complex situations.
* Experience working with Functional Leaders, Business Development, Account Management, Operations, etc. to develop shared goals that support Position's accountabilities.
* Established relationships with affiliated industries and Government contracting customers.
COBHAM\'S values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defensesystems. And it's the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you
COBHAM is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust COBHAM to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
_COBHAM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND EMBRACES DIVERSITY IN OUR EMPLOYEE POPULATION. IT IS THE POLICY OF COBHAM TO PROVIDE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR GENETIC INFORMATION. COBHAM WILL REFRAIN FROM DISCHARGING, OR OTHERWISE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST, EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS WHO INQUIRE ABOUT, DISCUSS, OR DISCLOSE THEIR COMPENSATION OR THE COMPENSATION OF OTHER EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS._