Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPPI, a fast growing direct mail and digital media services firm in Tampa, FL, is hiring an experienced Business Development Manager for its line of print and digital products. We are seeking a professional with business development, marketing and salesexperience in a B2B environment, ideally in the restaurant, services and retail industries. Experience selling to Advertising Agencies highly preferred!
The candidate should be capable of formulating compelling value propositions, managing our channelpartnerships, and initiating new strategic partnerships to drive revenues. This newly created position will be an integral part of our dynamic team and report directly to the CEO. Future growth prospects are readily available to the candidate who does an outstanding job in this position!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Outline detailed marketing plans and provide subject matter expertise to team members
* Identify market sub-segments for current and potential solutions
* Research companies and initiate contact with key decision-makers
* Reach out to key partners and close new business - manage relationships/scale new business
* Utilize internal CRM system to track activity
* Attend industry conventions, trade shows and networking events as needed to grow sales
* Become an expert with technical, customer service, and business components of the product line
* Follow market developments, search new product lines, and initiate other revenue enhancing initiatives
* Work with our internal support personnel to provide world-class service
* 7+ years of relevant experience
* Strong communication and analytical skills
* College DegreeRequired/MBA Preferred
* Excellent Sales and Marketing background
* Familiarity with consultative sales techniques
* Attention to detail
For well over a decade, PPI has provided c-level consultation to thousands of clients and agencies ranging from Fortune 500 brand names to small and medium-sized firms.The position offers a salary commensurate with experience and performance bonus. Also, we offer an employee-focused benefits package that includes:
* Health and dental insurance
* 401(K) retirement savings plan
* Paid Vacation & Holidays
* Company-sponsored lunches
* Business-casual environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace. This is your chance to join a proven firm and make a real contribution.
Job Type: Full-time
* Consultative Sales: 5 years
* Business Development: 5 years
* B2B Sales: 5 years