Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Meeting Personal and Organizational Sales Goals
* Ethical and sound negotiation skills
* Motivating, coaching, and development of the sales team for continual betterment
* Building client and vendor relationships,
* Managing Sales Processes,
* Implementation and effective use of CRM
* Maintaining Market Knowledge,
* Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
* Provide quarterly results assessments of sales staff s productivity.
* Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
* Formulates all sales practices and procedures.
* Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with decision-makers.
* Collaborates with Executive Director to develop sales strategies to improve market share
* Educate sales team on new product offerings
* Plan and coordinate events, seminars and tradeshows
* Proposal development, applications and GSA schedule maintenance
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* 6 to 8 years of experience in a professional sales environment with proven track record of building incremental business, timely inquiry response, lead generation, customer service, CRM use.
* 3 to 5 years of effective sales management with experience in coaching for goal attainment, building incremental business with strong results, generating energy and accountability of sales team, CRM implementation (preferably Dynamic CRM), knowledge of technology.
* Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trends.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM working knowledge a plus.
What does Infotec, LLC have to offer*
* A focus on customer service and client satisfaction
* Professional work environment while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* An opportunity to make a difference supporting our military service branches
* Competitive salary plus commission and benefits plan.
-Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.