Business Development & Marketing Manager
Respected CPA firm specializing in the securities industry seeks a marketing talent to play a key role in expanding the practice. The position will be responsible for leading, planning and implementing marketing and business development initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have at least 7years of business growth and marketing experience--preferably in a professional services or financial services environment--and be familiar with the regulators of the industries we serve (SEC, FINRA, CFTC, NFA develop strategies to better meet the needs of existing markets; and expand our client base in service areas including accounting, regulatory compliance, tax, and brokerage hosting;
* Maintain consistent, high-quality brand identity: manage brand messaging via graphic design, advertising, development of print and digital collateral;
* Manage website (including optimization), social media, other online platforms to ensure accuracy, relevancy, and brand compliance; Work with outside web designer as needed;
* Lead firm participation in tradeshow and conference events (about 4 per year) including registration, representation by firm's professionals, display and give-away selection and acquisition, logistics and promotional strategy, networking and outreach efforts
* Develop and maintain marketing content including web updates, biographies, thought leadership pieces, e-newsletter, e-cards, blogs, press releases, direct mailings, and videos;
* Perform market research and analysis; analyze data; manage CRM database
* Seek and execute public relations initiatives
* 7years of experience, preferably for a regulatory compliance and accounting firm or in a financial services environment
* Bachelordegree in business marketing, communications or related field
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
* Self-starting, self-motivated strategic thinker and problem solver
* Ability to maintain effective business relationships
* Ability to work independently, use sound judgment and prioritize tasks
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Monday through Friday, 9 to 5; expect 5% or less out-of-area travel
* SDDCO offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
* SDDCO offers a substantial benefits package including company health plan options, flexible medical spending, LTD, a PTO/ holiday program, and a safe harbor 401(k) plan with 3% employer contribution.
* SDDCO people enjoy work-life balance, high profile clients, and great growth potential, as well as the business casual dress code, staff luncheons, and company sponsored event