Business Development & Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The SDDCO Group
New York, NY
Respected CPA firm specializing in the securities industry seeks a marketing talent to play a key role in expanding the practice. The position will be responsible for leading, planning and implementing marketing and business development initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of business growth and marketing experience--preferably in a professional services or financial services environment--and be familiar with the regulators of the industries we serve (SEC, FINRA, CFTC, NFA develop strategies to better meet the needs of existing markets; and expand our client base in service areas including accounting, regulatory compliance, tax, and brokerage hosting;
* Maintain consistent, high-quality brand identity: manage brand messaging via graphic design, advertising, development of print and digital collateral;
* Manage website (including optimization), social media, other online platforms to ensure accuracy, relevancy, and brand compliance; Work with outside web designer as needed;
* Lead firm participation in tradeshow and conference events (about 4 per year) including registration, representation by firm's professionals, display and give-away selection and acquisition, logistics and promotional strategy, networking and outreach efforts
* Develop and maintain marketing content including web updates, biographies, thought leadership pieces, e-newsletter, e-cards, blogs, press releases, direct mailings, and videos;
* Perform market research and analysis; analyze data; manage CRM database
* Seek and execute public relations initiatives
* 7 years of experience, preferably for a regulatory compliance and accounting firm or in a financial services environment
* Bachelordegree in business marketing, communications or related field
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
* Self-starting, self-motivated strategic thinker and problem solver
* Ability to maintain effective business relationships
* Ability to work independently, use sound judgment and prioritize tasks
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Monday through Friday, 9 to 5; expect 5% or less out-of-area travel
* SDDCO offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
* SDDCO offers a substantial benefits package including company health plan options, flexible medical spending, LTD, a PTO/ holiday program, and a safe harbor 401(k) plan with 3% employer contribution.
* SDDCO people enjoy work-life balance, high profile clients, and great growth potential, as well as the business casual dress code, staff luncheons, and company sponsored events
Resume and salary history