Business Development Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
baked goods manufacturer
JOB DESCRIPTIONGrowing baked goods manufacturer is looking to add an industry experienced sales representative to their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of sales experience in the baked goods industry selling to bakeries of major grocery chains. Needs to have strong ties with buyers, brokers, etc. This is a hunter role/business development position. Candidate can live anywhere in the US, home office based position.
* Forecast sales, develop "out of the box" sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
* Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
* Meet personal and team sales targets
* Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
* Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
* Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
* Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
* Proven sales experience
* Track record of over-achieving quota
* Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
* Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
* Computer use competency
* Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Self motivated and driven
* BA/BSdegree or equivalent