Business Development Rep Program (Multiple Locations)Req-13109 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SALES:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP PROGRAM (MULTIPLE LOCATIONS)
ADDITIONAL LOCATION(S): BOSTON, MA /CHICAGO, IL /DENVER, CO
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Business Development Representative
Are you a motivated to launch your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a leading technology company* Let s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact.
What will you be doing*
Our Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding sales career in the highly competitive cloud-business arena. NetSuite s 15-18 month program gives you hands-on experience sourcing and qualifying leads while building product knowledge and sales skills.
We are looking to hire our next superstar sales representative or account manager to accelerate talent from within. During the program, you will make immediate contributions to the organization by:
* Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives
* Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives
* Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the NetSuite solution
* Analyzing prospect s needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions
* Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization
We promote successful graduates from our BDR program into a quota-bearing role within the NetSuite sales organization with a potential 50-100% increase in income.
Why you want to accelerate your career with us:
* Our awesome leadership team is dedicated to your success and your career
* We trail blaze in everything we do, we take the hill, and we are committed to both our customers and our employees
* You will get the best of both worlds - training and autonomy: NetSuite provides a unique, hands-on learning opportunity that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career
* Teamwork + innovation + awesome people = fun
What we need from you:
* BA/BS from top tier college/university
* Min 3.0 GPA Preferred in US and Min 73% Grade Average Canada
* Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
* Intelligent, motivated and competitive roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude
* Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
* Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)