Business Development Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBusiness Development Representative
This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to participate in two of the fastest-growing segments of the Internet SaaS and the Cloud! Get in on the ground floor at Everbridge, the market leader for Unified Communications solutions.
We are seeking an individual to work onsite in our world class Burlington, MA office as a member of the Business Development team. This team plays a critical role in achieving our aggressive revenue goals and has been a key asset to our incredible growth.
About the Team
The Business Development team is responsible for supporting the entire sales organization in driving the early stages of the sales cycle to develop qualified sales opportunities. The BDR team partners closely with the inside sales representatives, hybrid account executives and hybrid account managers within the corporate, government, and healthcare verticals. The group works within an open environment facilitating collaboration and teamwork and is a launching pad for your career in sales. Come join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity for advancement within Everbridge. We believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. If you enjoy people, are dedicated to making money and want to work in a fast-paced, business casual environment, this opportunity is for you.
What You\'ll Do
* Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings.
* Call on predefined customer s lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities.
* Ability to develop a Why Everbridge, Why Now proposition for each prospect interaction & close cooperation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/opportunities and all other inbounds.
* Partner with sales and marketing to identify ongoing goals and needs; work to structure regionalized strategies to capitalize on opportunities.
* Nurture CRM database according to Account Executive/Account Manager sales strategies to qualify prospects and initiate a warm hand off.
* Leverage and expand both account and contact base; will include networking within as well as researching states and organizations to develop additional leads for prospective clients.
* Previous outbound telemarketing, sales, or customer service experience selling a complex SaaS/Cloud platform.
* Overall experience: 0-1 years or equivalent experience in a co-op, internship, or other.
* Education: Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field preferred.
* Must be fluent in English.
* Excited to start/build your career in sales and marketing with a dedicated plan of growing within the software industry.
* Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic and competitive.
* Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
* Excellent telephone etiquette.
* Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills.
* Experience with SaaS products or services, telecommunication services, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, security or related products highly desirable.
* Specific experience working with a CRM platform (preferred), SalesForce.com a plus.
About the company:
Everbridge is a global enterprise software company that provides applications which automate the delivery of critical information to help Keep people safe and Businesses running. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, over 2,700 global customers rely on the Everbridge platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. With headquarters in both Boston and Los Angeles, Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. As a company with a culture that is committed to Making a Difference, Everbridge was recently named a Best Place to Work by both the Boston and Los Angeles Business Journals!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law