Business Development Representative - Specialty Apparel
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
About Specialty Apparel
Specialty Apparel is a unique division of UniFirst
Corporation. We are a $2.5 Billion dollar company
operating as a leading provider of uniforms and related
textiles throughout North America. Specialty Apparel is
specifically designed to meet the growing needs of
customers in the marketplace that cannot be met by the
typical uniform supplier due to lead times and product
demands. Specialty Apparel was established in 1960 and
acquired by UniFirst Corporation in 1990. We have an
immediate need for a Business Development Representative
in the Greater Los Angeles area.
What we can offer you!
* Competitive base salary, car allowance and business
* Unlimited Commissioned compensation plan on new and
* Competitive Bonus plan paid monthly after an
introductory time period
* Paid Holiday, Sick, and Vacation time off
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* 401K plan with generous company match incentives
* The chance to be part of a team with extensive
growth and opportunity
What you will be doing!
* Protecting, growing, building, and maintaining
strong business relationships with the key contacts
of Specialty Apparel s current customer base.
* Uncover new opportunities and markets for the unique
products and services offered by Specialty Apparel.
* Maintain a prospect database (CRM) to meet company
compliance and standards with in a protected
* Create and perform value based presentations
designed to close new business.
* Work closely with Sales Management to target, sell
and bring aboard new customers.
* Negotiate termed service agreements with perspective
* Create, present to management, and execute a
Territory Sales Plan on an annual basis.
* Attend various association meetings and gatherings
to create and maintain the strong networking
relationships currently established by Specialty
* Meet and exceed established sales quotas and
prospecting activities on a weekly basis.
Who we are looking for!
* Three or more years of outside sales experience
* Good knowledge of your territory and a solid sales
process for prospecting and gaining new business
* Valid driver s license and good driving record
* Verifiable record of selling success
* High School Diploma or GED a College Degree is a
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action