Business Development Specialist 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For A Business Development Specialist I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Business Development/Sales group within Aon Affinity, in Hatboro, PA.
YOUR IMPACT AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST I
* Contact assigned Attorney prospects to sell company products within a designated geographic territory or by nature of clients
* Focus on personal sales targets and new business development
* Review accounts business and financial data to ascertain whether products meet the clients needs and circumstances
* Focus on both transactional and consultative interactions with individuals representing small to mid-size firms.
* Meet personal sales targets as established focusing on accounts which are stable in nature within identified markets or geography. Receives periodic coaching from supervisor or more experienced professionals.
* Make outbound soliciting calls for lead generation purposes.
* Negotiate terms with internal and external underwriting staff.
* Prepare sales presentations, contracts and proposals subject to review by supervisor.
* Participate in special projects such as major promotions, new product launches, and new marketing initiatives.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* P&C license strongly preferred. If not, required to obtain within 90 days of hire.
* Experience working in a highly regulated industry
* Sales, prospecting, business development and relationship management experience
* Insurance sales experience preferred
* Experience with Microsoft office suite products (Word, Excel)
* Related product knowledge preferred
* Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421026
CATEGORY: Business Development/Sales Group
LOCATION: United States, PA, Hatboro