Business Development Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is looking for a digital savvy Business Development Specialist to help drive sales in a specified region. Prior experience in media/digital sales is a must. ideal candidate will have between 3 to 5 years experience and will look to build a foundation and grow with a great company. Apply today to learn more!
* Lead development through combination of email, phone calls, and social media with an emphasis on insights and value selling and core concepts outlined in the book, Predictable Revenue.
* Active support of event based strategies (conferences, trainings, large meetings).
* Collaborating with marketing to activate our content strategy in the marketplace.
* Contributing to development of sales strategy.
* Involvement in initial screening and discovery calls with key customer segments.
* Engaging with prospects to develop and implement sales strategies through value-based solutions by analyzing business needs.
* Meeting/exceeding pipeline targets, including lead generation, flow and advancement through the various pipeline stages and ultimately leading to customer acquisition and sales.
* Engaging with prospective customers to position our client through value-based solutions, business case definition, and ROI analysis.
* Contributing to building a long-term, sustainable business by relentlessly focusing on customer success.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 3-5 years of inside sales experience with a proven track record of building a strong pipeline of leads and creating a process and protocol for doing so.
* Strong interest and comfort with digital technology and innovation.
* 2-3 years of relevant experience within the digital industry.
* Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/deals with minimal direction in a fast-paced sales environment.
* Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently, but within a team environment.
* Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with both internal teams and prospective customers.
* Experience developing & delivering presentations to customers to solve their business problems.