Business Development and Marketing Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is hiring a business development and marketing assistant with a locally owned engineering firm.
This is a research heavy position, and candidates must feel comfortable reaching out to people to obtain information, and must be able to communicate professionally over the phone.
This position will be responsible for researching Business Development leads for the sales force, updating and maintaining social media accounts, helping develop, design and publish marketing flyers, information for social media and maintain/ship the company tradeshow booth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research from various sources (i.e. industry books, internet, social media and telephone contact) companies that meet specific criteria.
- Write up information gathered in the research in a logical and orderly fashion to be passed on to the sales force.
- Maintain information that has been passed to the sales force (i.e. books and/or files)
- Manage and maintain our Thomas.Net program.
- Maintain and update social media accounts as deemed necessary and directed.
- Help develop and design marketing information to be published, mailed and emailed to designated accounts and customers.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments information as needed to complete marketing information.
- Maintain stock of samples kits and help sales force with special requested kits.
- Track, maintain and ship the company tradeshow booth for the various shows.
- 2 year associates degree preferred but not necessary
- 3-5 years experience in a researching capacity
- 2-3 years minimum in a Business Development, Marketing and Sales environment
- Exposure to the manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information on one-on-one and small group situations to management and employees of the company.
This is a temp-to-hire position with great exposure to executive level leadership and experiences. The hours are 8am-5pm Monday Friday. All candidates must be able to pass a background/drug screening. Please apply today if this sounds like the perfect position for you!