Business Education Program Manager 9/14/2016
West Allis, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY:
The Business Institute Facilitating Manager is a member of the Business Solutions management team who drives business education efforts for clients in the dental industry. The Business Institute Facilitating Manager manages the curriculum development, speaker selection, program expansion, class launch, positioning, lead generation, and marketing strategy for the program(s). In addition, the Business Institute Facilitating Manager plays a key role in defining the program strategy to meet market dynamics. The Business Institute Facilitating Manager produces or assists in producing documents to guide program marketing, including market research, positioning documents, launch plans, and competitive briefs.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Creates and maintains Business Institute curriculum, requirement documents, white papers, classroom materials, to successfully facilitate business education workshops. Understands how current customers are benefiting from the programs and leverages this information to further sales efforts in terms of case studies, sales training, referrals, and collateral.
* Collaborates with cross-functional organizations (marketing, product management, sales, education, and training) in creating go-to-market campaigns, programs, and assets. Serves as a thought leader to support interactive marketing with presentations, written content and online activity
* Assists in setting participation goals and define metrics for measurement. Enables sales channels to present and understand product positioning.
* Provides subject matter expertise and messaging input for business education for dental professionals, customer facing promotional materials, internal content, and sales enablement tools. Requires deep understanding of program functionality (simulations) and ability to facilitate a lively discussion.
* Works with Department Leadership team and Marketing to deliver sales collateral, including presentations, data sheets, white papers, Web site content, webinars, seminars, and customer success stories.
* Works with the Department Leadership team to develop positioning based on a clear understanding of the customer needs, product differentiators, and competitive landscape.
* Provides feedback into and influence program development to help guide and extend the program to capture even more and larger markets.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including World Wide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment.
Minimum 3 years dental coaching, consulting speaking experience in education particularly, adult education field. Proven track record of success in a variety of projects from program management and development to successful demand generation and awareness campaigns. Must be able to demonstrate measurable results from their influence in the program.
Preference will be given to candidates with a proven track record for demonstrating exemplary education that drives results from participants in competitive markets.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Creative, out of the box marketing thinker
* Foundation in education with experience in dental healthcare.
* Success in working with cross-functional teams, strong work ethic, initiative and drive to excel.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to grasp technical and educational concepts very quickly.
* Must be highly motivated and driven individual who is passionate about what they do.
* Bachelors Degree and Education certification or similar training experience preferred.
* Strong written and oral communication expertise, interpersonal relationship skills, a passion for working with customers, a commitment to excellence, and entrepreneurial zeal are needed to be successful in the Business Institute Facilitating Manager role.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.