Business Engagement Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
SWC Technology Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONSWC Technology Partners is searching for a full-time Business Engagement Manager. The Business Engagement Manager (BEM) is responsible for acquiring new clients while advising on how to best leverage technologies to drive their business needs. The Business Engagement Manager has a focus on new client acquisition and account management of existing accounts. When working with new clients and prospects, the BEM will identify potential solutions and work with the delivery teams to scope projects and ensure their success.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of new client acquisition with experience in leading sales engagements for IT services with large and midsize businesses. This position is a mix of business development, account management, and requires the ability to gather high level business requirements and understand how technology solutions can address the customer's business challenges. The Business Engagement Manager is SWC's primary client facing person responsible for building strong, successful, long-term partnerships. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
* Develop and execute new business development sales plan
* With a foundation of knowledge about SWC's solutions, identify possible sales and cross-selling opportunities within prospects and clients
* Identify and develop new business opportunities by building strong relationships with key stakeholders
* Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals and statements of work (SOW) for project engagements
* Collaborate with clients to define requirements and manage expectations and communications from inception through delivery, including status updates, budget reconciliation, scope changes, etc.
* Define and manage the overall project goals and success criteria
* Function as the client's advocate representing and driving client opportunities with SWC practice managers
* Cultivate executive relationships within accounts to expand SWC's footprint and overall revenue
* Bachelor's degree in technical field preferred from an accredited university
* 6+ years of experience, with proven track record of new client acquisition in selling IT services and solutions
* Solution selling experience across all IT services including application development, Cloud solutions, Infrastructure and Managed Services
* Successful track record of interacting and building relationships with CXO level clients
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
* Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
* Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
* Must be open to local travel to client sites within the tri-state area
* Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer
PERKS OF WORKING AT SWC:
* Bragging rights - Check out our Awards!
* Career development - formal mentorship programs with assigned career advocate to assist with your training and growth with us
* Comprehensive health and dental plans starting on Day One
* SWC pays for technical certifications
* Flex time schedule
* Free onsite gym, quarterly massages, yoga classes and fun group competitions and outings!
SWC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender transition, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
KEYWORDS: Business Development, Account Management, Client Relations, Solution Selling, IT Services, Cross-selling, Microsoft, Software, Service Delivery, Information Technology, SharePoint, Dynamic CRM, Business Intelligence, .Net, Java, Agile, Infrastructure, Cloud, Security, O365/Azure