Business Intelligence/ Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:The Consultant, eCommerce Operations & Planning will use empirical data and advanced analytics to directly impact the overall profitability of the Ecommerce business. We are looking for a creative and talented individual who has the business acumen and intellectual horsepower to contribute, innovate and share in the financial success of the Ecommerce business. This position involves an interesting combination of operations analytics and strategic consulting to directly impact tactical business decisions to drive top-line sales and bottom-line results. This Individual tracksKPIs to ensure business objectives are achieved; develops and maintains reporting for leadership highlighting goals and their attainment; develops corrective plans when deviations occur; communicates business results and insights to leadership, summarizes data into actionable insights; inputs to IR for external messaging including earnings releases. They are also responsible for P&L management identifying deviations and presenting actions to course correct; Analysis of business trends, including financial and non-financial data; identification of opportunities and areas for improvement. They also workwith PR team to develop responses to press inquiries. Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree in related quantitative field, advanced degree preferred Other Information:- Area of study in Finance, MIS, Economics, Statistics, Math, etc.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience building complex analytical processes and communicating actionable insights to Leadership
- Experience in a Finance or Operational Analytical capacity preferably in Ecommerce retail
- A good understanding of sales, margin, and digital marketing programs and levers
- Experience with working with large data sets
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Skilled in compiling large amounts of data into innovative presentations of information
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written); ability to provide concise, clear reporting and actionable analysis
- Microsoft Office Suite - advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .