Business Intelligence Developer
TALASCEND IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER FOR A CONTRACT TO POSSIBLE DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH OUR CLIENT LOCATED IN GLENDALE, AZ.
Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to support existing reporting systems and to help develop new dashboard solutions for a global audience. The Business Intelligence Developer will provide support using various tools and technologies such as Microsoft SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, and Business Objects to write and maintain a reporting system. This includes, but is not limited to, creating new reports, troubleshooting existing reports, writing stored procedures, reviewing security requirements, documenting code, and writing specification documents.
In addition, work in this area will require communicating with functional owners to gather requirements, external vendors to review tools, and technical resources during development and deployment.
The successful candidate must possess the ability to analyze user requirements and translate them directly into technical solutions, review existing code and ensure it meets functional requirements and develop new reports. This individual must also explore new technologies to improve processes that bring value to the business.
* 3+ years of software development experience with at least two years of experience with web development using tools.
* 6+ months of SQL Server and Oracle databaseexperience.
* 1+ years of Programming skills such as C# or .Net.
* 2years of Reporting tools work experience.
* Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS or a related technical field of study.
* Experience with Hadoop, Casandra, MongoDB.
* Experience with Qlikview.
* Experience working on Financial data.
* Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks and set priorities that accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
* Exposure to the latest technologies and data analysis tools and methodologies.
* Strong conceptualization, communication, and technical skills.
* Willing to take on challenges and learn new applications.
* Proactive and forward thinking.