Business Intelligence Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Business Intelligence Specialist
Auto Req ID
The Business Intelligence Specialist has responsibility on an account/platform for data, reporting and analytics processes that touch all aspects of service delivery to be consistent with corporate standards. The role is critical to the success of the client relationship in driving performance management, process improvement and innovation thru fact-based decision making. Growing analytics capability is an essential deliverable, and direct or indirect management of analyst deliverables may be expected. This position provides an opportunity to work in a broad range of areas related to a global real estate portfolio, including: facility management and building operations, energy management, leasing, project management, and real estate portfolio planning.
* Translate client business objectives into an information management and business intelligence strategy, which is integrated and consistent at the account management level.
* Promote and enable the import and export of best practices to and from the account, and link the account to emerging practices in the industry and the BI/data fields.
* Devise and promote creative data visualization to derive actionable intelligence
* Financial modeling, analysis and compilation of quantitative data.
* Forecast/trending of performance data.
* Process mapping and efficiency analysis.
* Develop automated tools and dashboards with IT team to provide real-time insights to business data.
* Use of advanced statistical concepts to determine significant sources of variability.
* Designing data integration from multiple systems into manageable data warehouses into analytic data models.
* Develop data analysis and interpretation skills in the account team, including predictive modelling and simulation techniques for performance improvement.
Client and Team Management:
* Managing teams with focus on policy and strategy implementation and control rather than development.
* Lead problem solving teams to develop recommendations based on data interpretation and analysis to transform behaviors and techniques.
* Deep understanding of contract key performance indicator and reporting requirements and client expectations.
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, or related field.
* 4 plus years of relevant experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT) required.
* M.B.A. or Master s degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related field preferred.
* SharePoint experience a plus.
* Experience with other data and statistical applications are a plus (PowerPivot, Tableau, SAS, Access, Minitab, Sigma Excel, SQL).
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43018BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.