Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead (16N13013115) 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead
The Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead will establish and execute a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions to the business s key stakeholders. The Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead will provide expertise, best-practices, education, training and consulting services to ANSYS. Incumbent will help execute on the strategy and direction given by Sr. Management and CIO.
- Provide expertise to the business with reporting, analytics and dashboards and provide insights into data that will drive business growth and performance
- Strive to improve system designs by understanding business objectives and applying the knowledge to enhance or develop business intelligence solutions
- Become the champion of data and use at ANSYS by partnering with business units and technical staff to provide the right data, to the right people, at the right time
- Develop dashboards and reports as needed
- Work closely with other departments, ensuring their data, reporting and analytics needs are met either by producing top quality dashboards and insights, or by training and providing them with what they need to produce those same dashboards.
- Work in a collaborative environment, work creatively and leverage innovation processes and techniques to deliver new insights
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, Business, Information Systems, or a related technical field is required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with data analysis, business Intelligence or Analytics related role
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing cross functional projects
- Proven ability to coordinate cross functional teams of IT professionals, business executives, and other key stakeholders
- Ability to identify, quantify and effectively identify user requirements for analytics and dashboards
- Knowledge of KPIs, performance metrics and how business executives measure growth and performance
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively about a business solution. For example, knowing that a user is asking for a given KPI or metrics, and being able to translate that into a new view that is efficient, fast, and tells the user something he/she has never seen before.
ABOUT ANSYS, INC. If you ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Join our nearly 3000 professionals in more than 75 strategic locations around the world in making a difference in the world of engineering simulation and product development. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
ANSYS INSPIRE VALUES
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
PASSION & INTENSITY
RESPECT & TRUST M/F/D/V/SO
No Phone Calls