Business Line Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Ives & Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONBusiness Line Manager - U.S. and Canada
- Develop and implement a long term company strategy in Canada and the USA in conjunction with the General Manager and Division, to ensure that the Customer Center hits its key targets and goals on growth and profitability
- Motivate, lead, structure and develop the sales team to maximize sales opportunities in key target areas
- Optimize distributor partner market channels and territory management to accelerate continuous growth in all product areas
- Analyze the market, to ensure our efforts are focused on the best opportunities for profitable growth while also achieving maximum customer, product and business sector share
- Develop sales through all MVI sectors from all Canadian and USA based manufacturers in conjunction with our distributor partners
- To ensure solid relationships with all MVI final assembly and Tier 1 key customers are made and developed
- Further strengthen position in aerospace drilling whilst growing other tooling business in this sector
- Push the business in the light assembly market capitalizing on new product developments
- Drive transformation within your customer base, focusing on value added selling.
- Implement new product launches
- Profitable development in price management, competitor comparisons and market intelligence
- Lead the sales development on accessories and ancillary products
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be directly responsible for the P&L of the division business line.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience in B2B sales and marketing.
Proven experience in distributor partner development and relationship building
- Able to focus and adapt business strategy to changing business environments
- Solid understanding and appreciation of the sales process of industrial tooling, especially in the assembly and aerospace markets
- Outstanding people management and motivation skills (people management experience is a must)
- Fluency in English is essential
- You should have good leadership skills to be able to motivate and further develop the organization.
- University degree or equivalent - Technically and/or commercially oriented - or similar gained through experience
- Strong strategic understanding
- Good problem solving skills, coupled with the ability to execute and deliver results with outstanding business acumen
- Excellent team player
- Effective leader
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills