Business Litigation Attorney (Business / Real Estate / Trust & Estate) 9/5/2016
Patrick Allen Group, Inc
Santa Rosa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, multidisciplinary law firm with an emphasis on business, real estate, nonprofit, estate planning, trust administration and probate is seeking a commercial litigation attorney with a minimum 5years current experience. Interested candidates must be a member of the California Bar, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and a solid, common sense approach to trial preparation and strategy including excellent research and writing skills. Motion practice, deposition, mediation, arbitration and trialexperience should be highlighted in any response.
_Note: This is an of counsel position with a partner track opportunity._
* Conduct and manage written and document discovery, including e-discovery, in complex litigation.
* Draft and prepare pleadings and other related litigation documents.
* Perform legal research, and use it effectively to forward client goals.
* Conduct depositions with first chair depositionexperiencepreferred.
* Effectively and persuasively communicate with judges, arbitrators, mediators, clients, and opposing counsel.
* Write and argue substantive and discovery motions.
* Work as part of a legal team, following direction from senior attorneys, as well as delegate to and supervise other associates, paralegals and legal assistants.
* Coordinate, collaborate with and support other litigation attorneys.
* Effectively manage litigationbudgets and billing
* CA license required
* 5+ years of litigation and trialexperience.
* Emphasis on business real estate and estate/trust litigationpreferred
* Creditor bankruptcy is a plus (Chapter 7 & 13)
* Federal court experiencepreferred
* Proven record of excellent client relations and business development is required
* Some independent book of business is required
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU !