Business Management Bookkeeper
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/17/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top ten providers of accounting in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
CBIZ & MHM are devoted to providing you with a challenging, motivating environment to guide your success in this profession. This position works with primarily family office clients in our Business Management Department.
Job Purpose / Objective
* Complete bookkeeping and accounting duties for external clients
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Organize and prepare work papers as supporting documentation to client deliverables
* Process accounts payable and receivables
* Prepare bank deposits and reconciliations
* Administer general ledger coding, check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
* Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information
* Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
* Execute administrative duties as assigned
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
* High School Diploma or GED required along with 2 years of accounting experience.
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Exceptional customer relations skills
* Ability to manage time effectively
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Proficient use of applicable technology
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf