This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift : Shift:
TrueBlue is connecting people and work
We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be passionate, be accountable, be optimistic, be respectful and be true.
TrueBlue, Inc. is a leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through service lines such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
As a TrueBlue employee you can:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
CLP, a TrueBlue Company, is looking for a Business Manager: The CLP Business Manager is responsible for providing leadership in the local CLP market to plan and organize operational activities and execute the sales strategy. The position is responsible for the achievement of budgeted sales and contribution profit through business development growth of current customers. The CLP Business Manager is also responsible for implementing and ensuring the integrity of operational standards and processes, project management support, worker pool management, overseeing risk management, and supervising office operations.
What you ll do as the Business Manager:
* Ensure office territory sales growth by aggressive personnel selling to the current customer base, developing premium level customers, managing skilled worker pool and ensuring strong customer retention levels through effective execution of strategic sales and marketing plans, delivering service excellence, ensuring prompt and effective service recovery, individual account management, and account coordination with local sales personnel.
* Responsible for office profitability, worker pool availability and office safety results. Perform site inspections and work with the company Risk Management and Safety departments to deliver on going field worker safety training.
* Plan and contribute to project management for customers. Build long term relationships when possible to continue the relationship and grow the customer base.
* Interview, hire, train, develop and mentor office personnel in the performance of their duties and implementation of CLP policies and strategies. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Oversee the supervision of field workers by office personnel. Monitor controllable SG & A expenses including classified advertising, premiums, entertainment, reimbursable expenses and supplies.
* Oversee all office level administrative duties while ensuring SOP integrity, including managing field employee payroll, maintaining field employee personnel records and office records, managing TSR reports, and ordering and maintaining all branch level supplies in a timely manner.
* Participate in sales meetings with potential customers as subject matter expert for workforce management
* Work with project staff to assure that all operations are done according to project planning and schedule.
* Build a seamless working relationship with all TrueBlue service lines at the Market level. Use those relationships to create positive outcomes that benefit the customer.
* Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
What you bring to the table:
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Construction industry knowledge and/or experience required. (Construction staffing, operations as well as account managment/sales experience).
* 3+ years of project management experience and knowledge.
* 3+ years of Business to Business Outside Sales or Business Development experience
* 3+ years of people and operations management experience.
* Valid Driver's License is required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software programs and intranet usage. Ability to learn and work in a point of sale system.
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines.
* Must be willing to work long hours and adhere to on-site work schedules.
TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.