Business Manager, Dealer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPartners with dealer leadership to drive Steelase sales through assigned dealers. Makes sure dealers meet sales goals and sell the complete Steelcase portfolio of products. Develops account plans for each dealer. Helps to develop and track/manage dealer specific sales plans including setting overall target and profitability goals, setting specific brand target goals, and working with Dealer management to ensure plans are achieved. Strategicly plan to build/retain dealer mindshare (e.g., marketing events). Serves as dealer voice within Steelcase; coordinates dealer training and support (e.g., specialist sales support for priority dealer-led deals), mock-ups, Showroom branding, new product launch etc.
* Strong business and financial acumen
* Thorough understanding of the Steelcase sales process
* Self-motivated, self-directed and willing to accept responsibility for results
* Strong planning and organizational skills
* Able to lead and influence others without direct reporting relationship
* Able to proactively recognize dealer needs (e.g., training and support) and align resources to meet them
* Able to create win/win situations & be viewed as the dealer advocate
* Sets high goals and standards for self and others in the organization.
* Self-starter; committed to excellence: accuracy in work and attention to detail
* Must have a broad exposure and understanding of corporate strategies
* Extensive management skills for coordination of large projects using a multi-disciplined team approach.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and CRM
* Business/related degree or equivalent experience requiredRequires a minimum of 5-10 years of experience with a proven sales record.