Business Mgr, Evaluative Serv.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY McLean Hospital is a comprehensive psychiatric hospital committed to providing easy access to superior quality, cost-effective mental health services in the Boston area, Massachusetts and beyond. Since 1811, McLean Hospital has been a world leader in the treatment of mental illness and chemical dependency, research into the cause of mental illness and the training of generations of mental health care providers. McLean's multidisciplinary programs treat a broad range of psychiatric illnesses across the full continuum of care.
Mental Health Services Evaluation Department Working independently, assists department in reaching goals and objectives related to customer and technical functions, including non-routine, highly specialized business and data process procedures, correspond with clients/hospitals regarding the contracts, training, data submission/reporting process, and questions about services being delivered. Work with department Director planning operations and making crucial business decisions, formulate policy, plan for resource needs, and implementation strategies. Assists the Director by providing guidance and direction to junior staff members.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for the growth and increase in MHSED presence, finances, and earnings.
* Develop new marketing materials to attract new clients
* Promote awareness and ensure compliance with Partners/McLean policies and procedures.
* Data analysis and reporting
* Supervise staff and follow-up with employees on time sensitive tasks.
* Assists the Director by providing guidance and direction to junior staff members related to execution of program policies, procedures, methodology and other technical issues within the managers scope of responsibility.
* May provide input or feedback relative to performance of staff in these areas to the Director, and may assist in the selection of new staff.
* Assist in the development, testing and updates of department software
* Coordinate eBASIS online training for new clients
* Assist director regarding changes in policy, procedures, pricing, staffing, etc. for MHSED, and negotiate new eBASIS contracts
* Organize the eBASIS annual conference
* Produce quarterly newsletter
* Identify and avoid potential problems using quantitative techniques.
* Approve Kronos and act as Keygiver for the dept.
* Assist or facilitate with the transmission of HBIPS data to the Joint Commission/CMS
* Prepare business plan and budget for the dept
* Prepare and refine new analysis protocol and reporting format evolving for TJC/CMS CORE Measures for McLean Hospital and external clients.
* Respond to and log queries from eBASIS clients about questions and issues with services being received, follow-up as needed.
* Help review, proofread, and edit website content.
* Assist with mass e-mails and other communication to clients and prospects
* Prepare customer service and marketing correspondence.
All McLean team members are expected to consistently demonstrate our values of integrity, compassion, respect, diversity, teamwork, excellence and innovation in their work activities and interactions.
1.Bachelors Degree required.
2. Masters Degree Preferred
3. 3 Years Directly Related Experience required, Research and Management experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Experience with Microsoft Office applications, SPSS or SAS
Excellent oral and written communication skills and customer service ability
Excellent time management/organizational skills
High level of computer literacy
Ability to work independently and think critically, as well as an understanding of financial and mental health related data
All employees must possess basic computer skills to use a variety of electronic or online systems for communication, clinical and administrative purposes.
It is the policy of McLean Hospital to affirmatively provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment and existing employees without regard to their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender orientation or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable law or regulation.