Business Office Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale Lake Highlands 9715 Plano Road Dallas , TX 75238
Job #: 065491
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Directly manage and supervise the community's business office, and oversee day-to-day operations
* Coordinate and oversee all human resources, payroll, billing and operational processes within the department
* Monitor efficiency levels and financial resource utilization within the business unit
* Evaluate office production, revise procedures and create new forms to improve work flow efficiency
* Account for administrative budget and provide reports to management as needed
* Review weekly payroll report and address associate payroll concerns
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree preferred
* One to three years office experience, including some managerial experience
* Exceptional organizational, time management, and basic mathematic skills
* Advanced computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office and Adobe
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147118.aspx'