Business Partner - Executive Search Industry
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Del Mar, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION: A nationwide boutique executive search firm is seeking a hands on addition to the executive management team.
The right person will bring sales and business operations experience to the table, preferably (but not necessarily required) experience in the retained executive search business selling to hiring managers, human resource directors, C-Suite Executives and Board of Directors. If you have a strong corporate network, but lack the network in this industry, you still might be a possible fit for this role. In a perfect world, we are also seeking an executive who knows how to leverage a unique brand and assist in raising capital to grow the business. This could be a full time or part time opportunity for the right individual. Working remotely may also work. We all eat what we kill in this business, so if you have the stamina and drive and this opportunity intrigues you then we want to hear from you! This is a great opportunity to help build, grow and scale a niche business in a very lucrative market.
* Proven Sales Experience to high level, decision makers.
* Experience growing or scaling a business directly or indirectly.
* Strong executive network or the ability to build fast.
* Executive Team member with polished and strong presentation skills
* Prior experience raising capital and drafting business plans highly desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to draft executive emails and engage on executive level phone calls.
* Proven experience in business operations, management and leadership.
* Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
* Critical thinking skills and problem solving mentality
* Excellent judgement
* Collaborative and team oriented
* Flexible and adaptive
* Creative in solving problems and providing solutions
* Prior Experience in the Retained Executive Recruiting Industry preferable.
* High energy, ambitious and competitive nature!
* Utilizing a corporate network to call on companies and executives to solicit hiring needs and uncover new job orders.
* Building out and managing our CRM database
* Setting phone appointments and face to face meeting with prospects, you, and our founder.
* Business plan writing
* Evaluating the business structure, cash flows, etc. in order to pursue equity financing / investment opportunities.
* The ability to increase revenue and contribute as a partner in a niche business with extremely high potential.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
* A chance to grow a niche business that has a solid foundation in a profitable industry
* A chance to be part of something special!
* A chance to earn equity
* A chance to be a business owner
* A chance to work from home and do something you love
* A chance to make a difference
* New friends . . Good people, proven success, committed, and hard workers!