Business Performance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 26 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
ARYZTA Americas operates one of the largest specialty bakery businesses servicing all major customers in the retail, foodservice, QSR and convenience store channels.
The Americas Structure includes five operating Business Units: Brazil, Canada, Brand, US Specialty Bakery and US Consumer Foods, which are serviced by five Americas Central Support Functions covering areas such as Food Safety & Quality Assurance, Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, HR, Legal, IT, Finance Shared Services, Procurement, Category Management, and Commercialization.
The primary role of the Analyst, Business Performance is to support corporate strategy development across the Americas organization. This position will assist with strategic consulting projects and support initiative execution from start to finish. The position, reporting into the DVP of Business Performance, will provide analytical guidance to senior management and business units to analyze strategic options, communicate strategy goals and assist with positive enterprise level change.
* Collaborate with analytical resources across the organization to assist with strategy initiatives
* Develop complex analytical frameworks to conduct analyses to solve critical business issues
* Prepare key strategy presentations for senior management and executives
* Proactively identify new areas of strategic interest and frame approach to tackle them
* Work in a collaborative and open team environment on high priority projects
* Bachelor s degree from a top tier university
* 1 year of strategy consulting or investment banking preferred
* Solid experience in complex financial analysis, strategic planning and cross-functional analytical leadership
* Excellent analytical skills and financial modeling capabilities, with deep attention to detail
* Strong experience in building executive-level PowerPoint presentations
* Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex business issues and develop sound analyses with little direction
* Strong team orientation with ability to work well within multi-functional teams
* Positive can do attitude, self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to make improvements in a measured manner
* Excellent written communication and presentation skills, expert in PowerPoint
* Experience with SAP is a plus
* 5% travel is required
ARYZTA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE).
Typical Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Los Angeles, California, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.