Business Planning Transformation Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Business Planning Transformation Lead
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role outside of country, this role is available for in-country relocation only.
The Business Planning Transformation Lead will manage and lead Project Fusion, K-C's global finance initiative to create best-in-class forecasting and planning capabilities. The role provides an opportunity to learn about business planning practices around the globe, and drive significant value-creation across the enterprise through simplification and integration with new and emerging capabilities. This role reports to Senior Director, Corporate FP&A and is located in the Dallas World Headquarters.
Key responsibilities :
* Manage and lead Project Fusion
* Work closely with Senior Director, FP&A and BU/region FP&A leads to develop the future-state vision and roadmap for Project Fusion
* Own the overall work plan and lead problem solving and recommendations for quarterly forecast improvements.
* Drive alignment with multiple stakeholders across the enterprise (Corporate FP&A, Investor Relations, BU/Region, Anaplan COE, etc.)
* Lead the overall Fusion project management and standard work, including owning the agenda and materials for core team and steering committee reviews
* Work closely with KCI to significantly reduce cycle time
* Lead/support workshop planning and facilitation and collaborate with KCI and region teams to identify pathways to reduce the quarterly forecast cycle time
* Work closely with regional teams to develop actionable recommendations, business case, and implementation roadmap, leveraging improvements in people, process, and/or technology
* Ensure successful implementation of quarterly forecast improvements
* Work closely with key stakeholders (e.g., Corporate FP&A's strategic analysis team, BU teams, IR) to ensure successful change management and implementation
* Collaborate closely with the Anaplan lead/COE to ensure that Fusion and Anaplan are fully integrated in our thinking from recommendation to implementation
* Bachelor's degree
* 8+ years of relevant working experience preferred; MBA preferred
* Structured problem solving
* Experience in leading change
* Collaboration and Think Customer; build trust through open and authentic communication
* Strategic mindset coupled with strong project management skills
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple streams of work
* Previous Financial Planning & Analysis or Business Analysis experience in multinational CPG
* Previous experience with top strategy consulting firm preferred
Primary Location USA-TX-Dallas
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time