Business Process Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
* Must have worked in project environment.
* Strong ability to join projects mid-course and lead projects to success
* BA skills must include great expertise developing project artifacts, Use cases, User Stories, and BRDs
* Develop Process flows, process diagrams, process mapping, Familiarity and experience with BPMN methodology a plus.
* Project support experience
* 10% of role would include some writing and executing test scripts
* Financial Services background preferred.
* Experience with Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Mortgage Servicing, Mortgage Backed Securities and Asset Management a plus
* Strong team interaction and meeting facilitation skills
* Work ethic a must, as project can include long hours at certain stage of the project
* Experience using applications Case Complete (similar to Requisit pro, IBM door) and Visio for Process Mapping a plus
Main focus for this team is to:
* Support initiatives for a PMO organization.
* Standardize all processes and methodologies when possible
* Participate in technology solutioning for lines of business Looking for solid experience supporting project as BA or BSC with experience working on large complex enterprise projects.
* Lean / 6 sigma certification a plus
* Having worked on a large process analysis / process alignment would help as this person would be supporting a library consolidation project between different groups that would use the same application for their day to day operations.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.