Business Process Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
* Works tightly to bridge Sales, Marketing and Finance with Service Operations in order to drive improved measurement, issue identification, systemization and management
* Be go to person for business data analysis and interpretation, need strong analytical and systems skills
* Help with building predictive models for ROI and trade-off assessments
* Work with region organizations to push out best practices for service operations management
* Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SAP CRM for sales and marketing related system processes
* Experience in operations and financial analysis
* Has applied business operations experience (marketing or sales experience a plus)
* Strong analytical and statistical experience
* Familiar with MS Office applications
* MS Excel/Access with VBA & Macro programming
* Able to effectively communicate with peers, management and cross-functional stakeholders
* Strong presentation skills
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 years of experience. OR Master's Level Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Training and Development