Business Process Engineer
Engineer would have 3-5years of experience while an analyst might have 2-3years of experience in these responsibilities.
Leads, supports and facilitates process improvement initiatives across multiple functional units for both strategic and continuous process improvement efforts. Strategic and transformational support includes design and support throughout implementation to assure people/process/technical solutions align with strategic initiative while driving consensus among business units including process ownership and governance. Design activities include the documentation, management and oversight of end to end workflow process analysis assuring improved productivity, cost effectiveness, appropriate embedding of Key Performance Indicators, and appropriate controls for both regulatory and compliance considerations. Provides consultative services and analytic support to business management leveraging LEAN practices, Six Sigma methodologies and tools, capacity planning, resource allocation, work simplification, service level management, organizational design, consolidation, performance measurement systems, productivity improvement and expense control.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Strong Facilitation skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to use statistical assessment to quantify opportunities and to achieve process optimization
* Knowledge of the roles and deployment of change execution
* Knowledge of Business Process Modeling concepts and components and their respective application
* Strong understanding of Highmark specific domains
* Ability to observe and provide constructive performance feedback
* Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Engineering standards/protocols
* Knowledge and understanding of Lean Six Sigma Tools and Methodologies
* Bachelor Degree in Business, Industrial /Management Engineering or IT related field, or equivalent (5 or more years) experience in Process Improvement; to include process documentation or change, collection and analysis of related metrics, problem solving, and reduction in cycle time.
* 2 or more years managing small to medium projects across multifunctional teams - Associate BPE
* 4 or more years managing small to medium projects across multifunctional teams - BPE
* 5 to 7years managing small to medium projects across multifunctional teams - Senior BPE
* Green Belt certification (Lead level only)