Business Process Engineer/Project Integrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
BUSINESS PROCESS ENGINEER/PROJECT INTEGRATOR SHALL:
* Provide expert advice, assistance and guidance on specific activities
* Design and lead programs in order to achieve desired results
* Demonstrate the ability to engage with customers and anticipate changing needs and requirements
* Develop project plans, potential costs, and schedules throughout the detailed task
* Attain strong trouble shooting skills
* Be able to apply qualitative and quantitative methods of data to the specific analysis
* Be able to work within small teams
* Have considerable knowledge in research and analysis skills mainly to identify and extract relevant data
* Submit weekly/monthly status/task reports
* Conduct various analyses for the designated task(s) in which the individual is assigned to
* Be able to describe the value and possible applications of analytical procedures
* Have experience with being able to manage and transform structured/unstructured data
* Identify and extract data in order to have a complete understanding of what you are essentially collecting
* Design and develop web-based program reports
* Be able to form written reports, presentations and briefings to managers/higher individuals on the overall analysis of the current work/data
* Review and analyze current processes for data collection
* Be able to formulate final reports with approach on data that has been collected
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Math or a related field
* Around 10+ Years of Enterprise Strategic Planning and Business Strategy Framework
* Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma methodologies or a related field
* Knowledge of statistical concepts and methods with a background in data science, mathematics, computer science, economics, system engineering
* Experience with several data analysis/software packages including but not limited to: SPSS/SPSS Modeler, SAS, Tableau, R Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, Cognos, or Open Source
* ITIL and ITSM familiarity; certifications desired
* PMP certification desired
* Strategic planning certifications/credentials desired
Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a TS/SCI FSP.