Business Process Engineering Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: BUSINESS PROCESS ENGINEERING SPECIALIST
LOCATION: NORWOOD, MA 02062
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
Completes analysis of existing methods to promote effective operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or other methods. Completes recommendations for business processes that ensure alignment with strategic direction; integrates business processes between multiple organizations. Completes the coordination of business process changes, assists in implementing system solutions.
This position will directly contribute to the information quality strategy within Siemens Healthcare POC by focusing on oversight of the material master data setup here in Edgewater with a primary goal to orchestrate the setup and transfer of documents and the setup of new material numbers for all Healthineers POC activity.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
* A high percentage of the work will be spent supporting the business as they transfer existing documents, setup new documents and materials, drive remediation efforts, and perform activities that ensure business ready data are available. Work will be guided by existing comprehensive global process and accompanying workflow tools. The position will involve coordination with stakeholders in a time sensitive environment to ensure material master completeness.
* The position will work across all POC project / product activity. Being able to work in virtual as well as global teams is a prerequisite to success in this role. The person must exhibit a common sense approach with both a supportive and guiding attitude. This position will proactively approach the business to avoid delinquency in workflow steps, appropriately initialize requests for management support, verify effectiveness of the process, identify process improvement opportunities, and prepare reports for management reviews. It's expected that this position will cross-train and participate fully in departmental work coverage as required.
* This position will be based at our Norwood (Edgewater), MA facility.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
* Must have a working knowledge of SAP logistics processes and a general familiarity with SAP data and the relationship of the data's setup to the operation of SAP.
* Experience with SAP Document Info Records (DIR) and material master data maintenance (Material Movement (MM) and Sales Distribution (SD) modules). Appreciates importance of master data as the fuel for integrated processes in ERP systems.
* Experience aligning R&D and Supply Chain specific to design creation and implementation.
* Passionate about end-to-end processes and experienced with data use in a supply chain / logistics or manufacturing environment.
* Enjoys measuring and comparing things. Wants to understand why and doesn't give up until answers are found.
* Experience supporting end-users in-person and in virtual environments.
* Derives job satisfaction from fixing problem data (hands-on).
* Strong listening and communication skills.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and SharePoint proficiency.