Business Process Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Lake Orion, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Business Process Manager
Auto Req ID
* Oversees Indirect Materials Program
* Reports directly to Sr. Facility Manager.
* Inventory and Asset Management
* Strategic Purchasing - analyzing supply chain and looking for the best value / lowest cost approach to purchasing.
* Liaising between supplier and customer to bring forth ideas for improved pricing or delivery.
* Assist with Generating and transmitting Purchase Orders.
* Following up on order acknowledgements and inbound shipments to ensure the supply base supports facility needs.
* Expediting emergency purchases, as defined.
* Overseeing/Maintaining all stock and records.
* Compiling stock reports and for review and analysis.
* Ensuring that all inventories comply with the quality/quantity standards.
* Performing and supervising timely stock audits per client requirements.
* Ability to investigate parts as directed by the maintenance staff.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of Maintenance, Management and Client.
* Understanding of JIT Inventory Practices.
* Takes initiative in rendering services or responding to needs.
* Assists other associates, as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Experience with inventory control, receiving, and shipping.
* Experience in developing and managing suppliers.
* SAP Previous experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in part identification.
* Knowledge of tools, equipment, services and supplies facility operation.
* Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Must possess strong aptitude and skills using Microsoft Office Suite applications (i.e., Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
PLEASE NOTE: This position may require additional duties outside of a standard 40 hour work week.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43349BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.