Business Process Manager - Service and Repair Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Group presentation
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of 43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
We strive to make cities the best ever places to live, by advancing an industry that moves over 1 billion people each day. We are transforming our business by driving the industry norm and challenging ourselves, fostering a culture of internal and external collaboration, and building on our unique engineering capabilities to optimize existing and create new products and solutions for our customers that cater to real mobility needs. thyssenkrupp Elevator brings together the Group's global activities in passenger transportation systems. With sales of 7.2 billion euros in fiscal 2014/2015 and customers in 150 countries, thyssenkrupp Elevator built its position as one of the world's leading elevator companies from scratch in a mere 40 years' time applying thyssenkrupp unique engineering capabilities. With more than 50,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers smart and innovative products and services designed to meet customers' individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. Over 900 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.'
thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is the largest producer of elevators in the Americas, with more than 15,500 employees, in over 230 branch and service locations. thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas oversees all business for the operations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America. It is a subsidiary of thyssenkrupp Elevator AG.
The thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas US Field organization is currently seeking a Service & Repair Operations Business Process Manager, to train/coach and define standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the Service & Repair Operations business. This position will directly report to the Director of Service & Repair Operations Business Process. This position can be based out of the US Field headquarters office in Tampa, FL or another East Coast office location.
Job Purpose: This position will mainly be responsible for training/coaching SOPs in the area of Service & Repair Operations. The position will also support designing, measuring, and continuously optimizing best practice SOPs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Is jointly accountable for achieving the overall efficiency objectives of the Service & Repair Operations improvement measures.
* Develops training concept and documentation material. Closely collaborates with the US Field Business Process Documentation Team and Service & Repair Operations expert sub-teams. Ensures target group-specific, application-oriented and state-of-the-art training materials and sessions.
* Supports conducting SOP pilots, gathering pilot feedback and integrating improvement suggestions into SOPs.
* Conducts training/coaching sessions for Service & Repair Operations Field personnel. Ensures understanding and acceptance of SOPs within the Field. Provides training material. Identifies particular coaching needs and adapts curriculum to coaching requirements per session.
* Closely collaborates with select branches to improve efficiency by implementing standard SOPs and promoting best practices.
* Continuously identifies training improvement potentials, collects and presents optimization proposals to the Director of Service & Repair Operations Business Process. Integrates authorized improvements into training concept.
* Continuously identifies and collects further best practice SOPs in Service & Repair Operations during training/coaching sessions. Presents optimization proposals to the Director of Service & Repair Operations Business Process. Integrates authorized improvements into training concept.
* Continuously identifies and collects System-related optimization potential during training/coaching sessions. Presents optimization proposals to the Director of Service & Repair Operations Business Process or other team members, if applicable.
* Closely collaborates with other Business Process Managers from other lines of business and functions to enhance overall training concept and documents.
* Prepares and presents regular status updates to the Director of Service & Repair Operations Business Process.
* Promotes the company's continuous improvement philosophy and supports a culture of safety during training/coaching sessions. Ensures safety aspects are of paramount importance in the development and implementation of module results.
* Performs other duties as may be assigned.
* Several years of experience in SOP training/coaching is preferred
* Elevator industry and Service & Repair Operations experience and familiarity with best practice highly preferred
* Strong people skills and ability to implement change are required
* Excellent coaching, communication, organization and time management skills are essential
* Working knowledge of the MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
* Strong presentation skills are necessary
* Travel required (75% or more)
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website:
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.