Business Process Planner 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The ideal person needs to be a strong BUSINESS PROCESS PLANNER.
This person will create the process and implement between the business side and the IT team. Understand how orders flow in the business, pricing etc. Needs to be someone who can influence the Business and IT groups to manage/change the process successful.
Understand the CONCEPT of ERP implementations. JDE is ideal but any ERP large system is also fine.. Must show involvement in a large upgrade or full implementation in manufacturing, logistics, supply chain or related field.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain management or logistics. Working within a manufacturing environment preferred.
* Significant experience with ERP (JDE preferred) and business software implementations.
* Experience working with internal and external customers on business process improvement projects.
* Experience with negotiation and facilitating cross functional decision making
* Experience with creating training materials and deploying training to multiple levels in an organization
* Ability to troubleshoot and think creatively as well as technically
* EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree required in economics, logistics, supply chain managements, operations management, finance, or engineering.
Certifications in project management or supply chain a plus
This is a full time position. Benefits, 401K, paid vacation etc. Will assist in relocation