Business Process Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Business Process Project Manager (temporary / contact position)
Joining Our Client means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
We are seeking a Business Process Project Manager to support the Program Management Office (PMO) team, focused on business process and tools initiatives. The Project Manager will help execute development and process specified activities on process improvement and tools projects while also helping to ensure compliance with established Design Control and Project Management processes. The candidate will coordinate project activities for multiple projects composed of small collaborative cross-functional engineering core teams and will also need to interface with other groups within the company and outside vendors and partners. The ideal candidate is a strong and confident communicator able to lead and facilitate meetings, a solid relationship builder, is detail oriented, and must possess investigative skills (tracking down issues, status, making connections between project/task dependencies).
* Work with Director of New Product Development Process and Tools to define and track Project Plans, Risk Management Plans, project budget, and task definitions.
* Plan and facilitate cross-functional team activities including tracking action items and maintaining records of internal and external communications including meeting minutes.
* Create and update Gantt charts, schedules, and facilitate SCRUM meetings and support Agile project management activities.
* Working knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma
* Gather and organize task/status update information from core and extended team members (both internal and external) on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
* Monitor and report project status for project milestones, documentation, and deliverables.
* Review projects for possible interference/variances to schedule and/or specifications: organize efforts to alleviate bottlenecks.
* Drive the development project timelines and manage any changes, such as future timeline changes that may result from changes in scope, delays in schedule, or resource constraints
* Coordinate design reviews: checklists, presentation, closure items, etc.
* Ensure documentation for design, verification, and validation efforts to support process and tools robustness mandatory for regulatory compliance systems and records including Design Control and Process Control for medical devices.
* Work closely with IT and Document Control teams to ensure compatibility and compliance of final process and tools.
* Develop and lead adoption strategies and implementation including training activities for the assigned projects.
* Develop and track all project budgets, milestones and customer deliverables; Ensure all milestones are aligned with stakeholders and delivered on time.
* Bachelor s Degree
* 5+ years of previous related experience desired, medical devices experience preferred
* Additional specialized training in a discipline such as computers and/or planning and scheduling
* Good organizational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to switch between many different projects quickly
* Passion for executing projects creating robust and reliable tools and processes
* Should be highly proficient in MS Office, Visio, and enterprise database tools
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.