Business Process & Reporting Analyst 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
South Portland, ME
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At WEX Inc. we see corporate payments differently. We are a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career come be part of WEX today!
* Leads the analysis of all aspects of the capital investment projects across the company to evaluate program effectiveness and to identify process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of measurements, accountability, and analysis
* Define, develop and ensure adherence to Program and Project performance models:
* Establish an analytical framework for all corporate-wide projects, programs and integration efforts impacting WEX
* Implement and manage a WEX Portfolio review process to address individual project performance across multiple dimensions (staffing and resource allocation, fiscal discipline, PMO effectiveness and ROI)
* The position will plan, manage, and control activities that support Portfolio and Program managers in the identification and management of productivity measures, project management disciplines, financial tracking and overall project effectiveness. The position brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts in data capture and analysis, process improvement, infrastructure support, tool ownership and compliance
* Facilitate Program and Project Continuous Improvement
* Perform analysis of current state, conduct gap assessment, and identify improvement opportunities
* Standardize data collection routines across projects and programs
* Establish and KPIs, metrics to measure success for each project
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
* Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years of experience years of financial analysis, data manipulation, reporting, and continuous improvement
* Ultra-strong user of Excel to perform analysis, solve problems, and communicate findings in a clear and crisp summary view
* Strong general management business background including skills in communication, presentation and reporting. Highly developed interpersonal skills including influence beyond formal authority. Strong collaboration skills.
* Ability to motivate and train associates and partners who may be located at various sites around the world in learning new technologies, tools and processes
* Must pass a successful background check
* MBA or other relevant graduate degree
* Experience in all areas of project and program management (concept analysis, business case development, requirements definition, estimation, financials management, resource and project planning and management, issues management, risk assessment and mitigation, reporting, operational readiness, etc.) and effective project performance and metrics practices
* Change management experience
* Project Management Institute PMP Certification
* Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt or equivalent
* Non-direct report coaching/mentoring/training experience