Business Process Specialist III (QC Business Process Specialist III)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
If you re a QC Business Process Specialist who has a strong desire to be a strategic change agent for a Global Bio-Tech company and strives to drive standardization across quality control processes, please read on!
What you ll be doing:
* Join a team with global responsibility to define, develop and deploy Best Practices in Material and Process Quality across all manufacturing sites.
* Utilize direct and indirect resources to develop standardized practices, enable business systems to support those practices, and monitor compliance to standard business practices across the WW manufacturing organization.
* Evaluate industry and Bio-Rad Best Practices to identify global standards for manufacturing process monitoring and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
* Implement a process capability/certification program to drive reduction of in-process inspections.
* Implement a process ownership program across all manufacturing locations.
* Establish appropriate measurement and monitoring programs to drive product quality data collection and analysis throughout the product cycle.
* Develop policies, procedures and standards that define how Bio-Rad interfaces with its suppliers to improve the quality of our raw materials and OEM d products.
* Establish a Supplier Measurement Qualification program to deploy across manufacturing sites/regions with the goal of ensuring material quality is properly tested at the supplier.
* Evaluate in-coming inspection processes and standardize procedures, operations and criteria.
* Establish measurement and monitoring systems to capture critical dimensions, content and performance of raw materials that is validated by suppliers and submitted with delivery of materials in a format that allows SPC.
* Develop and deploy a system that allows flexibility in in-coming inspection based on supplier performance, historical test results and other criteria.
* Develop a system to monitor compliance to global standards, and use the system to drive efficiency and improve the reliability of our processes.
* Work with IT and the SAP COE to enable and support standardized business practices.
* Stay abreast of industry best practices and assess applicability to Bio-Rad s WW Manufacturing.
What you need for this role:
* Bachelor s or equivalent experience level in Manufacturing, Biochemistry, Life Sciences or a relevant discipline.
* Sufficient technical and quality experience (4+ years) in a manufacturing operation, preferably within healthcare or related industries.
* The candidate should have experience working directly with suppliers to resolve technical issues, with demonstrated success.
* Prior experience with manufacturing process control, data collection and SPC programs is highly desirable.
* In addition, the candidate should be able to articulate a strategy for driving continuous improvement in the supply chain, and reduce internal costs through supplier quality management.
* Prior Lean/Six Sigma and SAP experience a plus.
* Must demonstrate an ability to work effectively in a matrix environment where some functions are shared, and communicate effectively with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for training, growth, and mobility
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
We Are Bio-Rad!
Located in Hercules, CA, Bio-Rad is a global leader, with a team of over 7,800 employees and a global network of operations that serves our life science research and clinical diagnostics customers, helping people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Learn more about Bio-Rad on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.