Technical Project ManagerReq-11933
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONINFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
ADDITIONAL LOCATION(S): WATERLOO, CANADA /OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Technical Project Manager will coordinate and manage strategic, global technology initiatives involving cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new services / solutions / processes. This person will require exceptional project management skills, attention to detail and a proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
* Drive complex, global technology projects from initiation to closure, including new service / system implementation, infrastructure upgrades
* Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute project deliverables, including technical requirements, detailed project plans, milestone charts
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with functional team members to align objectives, resources and expectations
* Lead project status meetings to apprise all stakeholders of project progress, issues, challenges, risks
* Work with a Senior Program Manager to refine current program management strategy, processes, tools, techniques
* Effectively utilize project management, reporting and collaboration tools such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Power Point, Visio, Confluence, SharePoint
* 5+ years of Project delivery experience in a high tech fast paced environment
* Must have waterfall and agile software project management experience
* Knowledge of Enterprise operations including network and server infrastructure, database configurations, security, integration solutions
* Familiarity with JIRA, or other ticketing system
* Must excel at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management. Must be able to communicate and act upon risks appropriately.
* Must be able to juggle multiple, competing priorities. Must possess strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency.
* PMP certification or other project management training preferred
Travel: Up to 15%