Business Quality Analyst, Central QE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Business Quality Analyst, Central QE
Join a new and rapidly growing team at Salesforce building innovative solutions to deliver real-time business intelligence and personalized engagement experiences for enterprise cloud computing. We are using the latest cloud technologies to build highly scalable solutions for "The Internet of Customers." Our team culture emphasizes empowerment where developers are expected to take ownership of the features or components they are responsible for building.
Do you want to experience firsthand how the world's largest enterprises use and value Salesforce*
Are you ready to shape and revolutionize Quality Engineering, delivering a brand new kind of customer success*
Do you want to influence the product direction*
If your answer is YES, your #DreamJob is right here!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Salesforce's Central Quality Engineering Team is collaborative, agile, fast-moving, and as a whole thrives in a diverse culture of innovation. Our top priorities are to ensure a great customer experience as we revolutionize our test strategy and infrastructure and expand our impressive test suite with real business scenario testing. We also influence engineering deliverables and the product direction as we share customer feedback with product teams.
As a Business Quality Analyst on the Central QE team, you will be directly interacting with some of the world's largest enterprises as you join forces with the brightest talent in the industry. You will use agile methodologies to plan, coordinate, and lead customer engagements that result in automated tests and input to product teams. As a critical thinker with a natural curiosity to learn our customers' business, you will use your analytical skills to extract user scenarios from conversations and data and then translate your findings into automatable test plans for complex business scenarios. You will be responsible for constantly finding opportunities to share information and collaborate with others for the benefit of our customers, partners, and each other.
* Analyze business processes
* Identify future engagements by analyzing customer profiles
* Learn about critical business processes by managing customer engagements Gather customer requirements and establish customer expectation
* Extract, validate, and present testable complex business scenarios from your customer interactions and data analysis
* Collaborate with and learn from the brightest people in the industry while contributing your skills to revolutionize quality engineering and work with a multitude of cross-functional teams
* Influence engineering deliverables and the product roadmap as you share customer feedback with product teams
* Create and refine internal processes and success criteria
* Synthesize large data sets and come up with insights and trends
* Graduate with at least a Bachelor's Degree in CS, Business, or other applicable field
* 2+ years of Business Analysis leading end customer engagements
* Ability to extract testable user scenarios from both customer engagements and data
* Agile driven. Experience with Agile development methodology
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
* Passionate. A love of testing and attention to detail
* Seek opportunities to be mentored and to mentor others
* Insatiable desire to learn
* Courageous, ask questions, promote new ideas, and harness data to challenge existing assumptions
* Programming skills to automate test cases is a plus
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.