Business Quality Analyst - Enterprise Software
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
USA Recruiting Associates
New Haven, CT
JOB DESCRIPTION_Salary Range Based on qualifications. _
_** Just heard from them and we have updated the Bottom Line to accounting experience and removed the finance experience. This is a confidential search. We need a candidate with IT business analyst experience and accounting experience or education such as a Master's in Accounting. _
_Search For: business quality analyst, IT business analyst, enterprise software, accounting._
Position Title Business Quality Analyst - Enterprise Software - CT #3294
_Likely around $65k to $75k. Excellent Benefits. _
Location Southern CT (near New Haven)
Enterprise software company has an immediate opening for a Business / Quality Analyst.
Responsibilities: In this role, you will write the use cases and specifications which will advance company software products. Also, you will be responsible for assisting with Quality Assurance in writing and executing test cases for each release cycle. The responsibilities include:
- Gather and define business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into user and functional requirements (such as: process flows, use cases and screen prototypes).
- Accurately prepare written documentation that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional for both internal and external contacts.
- Discuss functional requirements with development to ensure that the requirements are addressed in the design.
- Standardize business processes and create business process documentation.
- Receive input from multiple departments and appropriately and accurately apply the comments and feedback into the design.
- Assist with the test case design and creation.
- Conduct quality assurance testing of software releases.
- Understand the necessity of process standards and apply them consistently.
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Develop application expertise that can be utilized throughout the company.
- Work as an integrated member of the team, sharing knowledge and engaging in discussions.
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Perform tasks while displaying self-motivation and self-starter.
- Share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Write and present training documentation for new functionalities to internal organizations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related area.
- 4 to 6years as an IT Business Analyst.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, discernment and problem solving skills.
- Accounting experience or formal accounting education.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Organizational and project coordination skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. BACHELOR\'S DEGREE IN BUSINESS OR RELATED AREA.
2. 4 TO 6 YEARS AS AN IT BUSINESS ANALYST.
3. ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATION SUCH AS A MASTER\'S IN ACCOUNT.
4. LOCAL OR CLOSE ENOUGH FOR A SHORT EASY MOVE.
5. SALARY EXPECTATIONS.