Business Relationship Manager - Infrastructure Services 9/8/2016
Tier1 Consulting firm
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Business Relationship Manager is a senior role responsible for executing sales and business development strategies. This role will be part of the Business Partner teams responsible for a leading IT IS customer in North America. The candidate would be primarily responsible for new business development, customer satisfaction and nurturing the existing customer relationship. Business development activities would involve the entire portfolio of IT IS services across all towers and offerings such as Cloud, IT SM Consulting and Project Services.
* Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior customer executives.
* Forecast and conduct business planning through client research and networking
* Execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the account team.
* Achieve lead generation, prospecting and othersales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
* SalesScripting whether for cold calling, emails, presentations, public-speaking engagements, testimonials, white papers, RFP's & unique proposals.
* Provide timely feedback to the IT IS leadership on sales activity reports and account strategy concerns.
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
* Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets at expected margins
* Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
* Work in close collaboration with Solutions & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers' business and technology needs.
* Provide leadership to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
* Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
* Strong profile with a proven track record of success in selling professional services. Track record can also include technology services and/or products, including consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
* Good understanding of P&L is required. Responsible for Q over Q growth of the account.
* Ready to travel3-4 days a week. Should be flexible to travel out of country (including Europe, Canada, Mexico and India).
* Must have IT Infrastructure managed services experience with global delivery model (offshore, onsite and near shore).
* In-depth understanding of Infrastructure Services offerings, technologies, trends and strategies across multiple technology towers.
* Should be able to articulate and connect with VP, C level executives of customer.
* Ability to collect and analyze data, draw conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
* Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics.
* At least 15years of experience with Infrastructure services, consulting and ADM services. Will also consider candidates who have at least 10years overall experience as a services and/or technologysalesperson preferably working in a leading Infrastructure Services
* Understanding of customer decision making criteria and process, interaction with TPA firms.
* Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles.
* Demonstrated ability (documented deals) to manage complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives.
* Strong analytical and negotiations skills.
* To succeed in this position, you must be self-motivated, ambitious, focused, detail-oriented, organized, capable of managing complex situations, and command the ability to work with offshore pre-sales and solution development counterparts to develop opportunities.