Business Relationship Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
MidAtlantic Farm Credit
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY: Work in partnership with assigned sales staff to provide high value support throughout the sales process. Perform a wide range of administrative duties to include CRM work, calling internal and external customers.
• Support respective sales team in areas such as opportunity generation, deal generation, appraisal ordering, and other support functions. Act as a final check for financial information prior to loans being sent to underwriting. Handle the verification of insurance when needed. Review loan docs for accuracy when completed.
• Completes routine duties such as CRM workflows for disbursements and construction projects, typing data from hand written balance sheets into digital ones, updating delinquency tasks and any other duties as assigned.
• Contact customers at sales staff discretion for additional information. Meet with existing customers to go through paperwork and obtain signatures in the office. Investigate and resolve customer problems.
• Interviews applicants, gathers, analyzes and reconciles complete, accurate credit and financial data using the five credit factors under the guidelines of differential analysis when direct sales staff is unavailable. Establishes and renegotiates credit terms, when necessary. Communicates credit decision to loan applicants.
• Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Agriculture Economics, Finance or related field.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency and familiarity with financial databases and spreadsheet applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to employ diplomacy and tact with customers and prospects while articulating the benefits of Farm Credit. Self-starter; computer literate; problem-solving & time management skills; knowledge of agriculture.
• Ability to initiate, organize and prioritize work and maintain confidentiality.
• Travel to/from other branch offices, associations, AgFirst or other facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance